These are the components of a typical General Well Being service plan -
- Physical Activities - Yoga, dancing, singing, exercise and other physical activities help keep strengthen muscles and reduce the risk of falls.
- Mental Stimulation - Solving puzzles and crosswords, playing games, discussing current affairs and reminiscing keep the mind active and free from negative thoughts.
- Social Activities - Outings to a coffee shop, mall or restaurant are refreshing, relieve stress and make you feel connected. Being social also has a direct correlation to a healthier immune system and lower or delay the risk of memory loss.
- Hospital visits and medication management - Our Care Specialists ensure a seamless process for seniors including interacting and coordinating with doctors at the hospital, may it be for a visit or stay. They also facilitate medication management.
- Help with tasks - Sometimes seniors need assistance with tasks like travel bookings, passport renewal and banking. We are there to help!
- Monthly doctor visit and Doctor/ Physiotherapist on call
The result is a more energetic, independent and happy and fulfilling life for seniors!
In addition to the above, we also have on-call services
- Emergency Care - There could be times when you may not available at hand at the time of an emergency, like a fall, sudden illness or unplanned travel. In such situations we are one phone call away, ready to take charge and step into action.
- Respite Care - Caregiving can be a rewarding but at the same demanding responsibility. We step in to temporarily relieve caregivers so they can take time out for themselves for errands, appointments or simply to unwind.
Know more about our services and plans here